Step 1:Finished goods protection
Step 2:Dry polishing with resin pads HTG-XMD 50# to open pores.
Step 3:Spraying stone sealer XY-603
Prevent alkali efforescence(50sqm/5L)
Step 4:Cutting & Repairing joints
1. Hold the cutting machine stable as the cutting route may tilt.Cut in Straight line and move forward.
2. Use dustless cutting machine to prevent the dust blocking your sight.
3. Cutting in 3-5mm.
4. Use knife to dig out the dirt inside the joints or with vacuum.
5. Repair the joints with marble glue,pay attention to choose the correct similar surface color.
6. Mix marble glue and hardener evenli with trowel(glue:hardener ratio=2:1).
Step 5:Wet polishing with resin pads HTG-JA 50# 150#
Step 6:Spraying stone hardner MC07
1. keep the surface wet for 20 minutes.Wait 12 hours to next process.
Step 7:Wet polishing HTG-JA 300#(Wet polishing HTG-JN 500#)
Step 8:Spraying stone sealer XY-603
Step 9:Wet polishing HTG-JN 1000#-3000#
Step 10:Crystallization with XY-105
1. Dry the surface with vacuum before crystallization.
2. Mix XY-105 crystallization power with water by ratio 1:2 or 1:3
3. Pour the mixed compound on the surface and polish with XY-175AE and 3M red pad and qucikly spread evenly on the stone surface.
4. Dry the surface finally with polisher XY-175AE and 3M white polishing pad.
- Classification Of Polishing Machines
- Classification Of Parabolic Discs
- Xingyi 2015 Annual Meeting party
- 2016 the first quarter prize presen...
- The South of China Floor Trainning
- Floor polishing
- Xaingyi Team Outer Mongolia Visit
- Best and The Most Beautiful Operato...
- Xingyi 2017 Flooring Seminar Is Coming
- Important News from Xingyi for New ...
- Confusing About Crystallization
- Good Partner Of Floor Grinding
- Xingyi Will Attend SAUDI BUILD In 2...
- Welcome To World Of Concrete Asia Show
- The BIG 5（International Building & ...
- 20 Years Anniversary Of XINGYI Salu...
- Invitation For Bauma CHINA 2018
- The Buildings Show 2018 In Toronto,...
- New Update Feature Of Polishing Mac...
- Onsite Map Of Invitation For Bauma ...